Saturday, September 29, 2012

Win Free Books - Stupid Comment Contest

Hello MotP Readers:

Roger Turgid here, Editor at Very Large of Moloch the Plutocracy. If you haven’t noticed, my boss, DonJon Vonavich, Eccentric Publisher of this rag, is out of his mind... Literally. But as his editor he relies on me to report the news as he sees it (not as I see it, I’m just paid to edit this dumb-ass shit), and relay his wishes to you. DonJon has asked me to reach out to our readers to find those of like-mindlessness.

So, with the mission clearly stated and a strong commitment to a paycheck, I announce the first ever (in-mind drum roll):


Here’s how it works: Post your comment to any MotP article within 72 hours of the posting date and we will vote on the stupidest comment made. There are no limits to your stupidity (but, you already know that). The winner of each stupid post contest will receive a free trade-paperback book of their choice from the Molocratic Press catalog.


WRITE DUMB SHIT - WIN FREE BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment