Saturday, October 23, 2010

Angelina Jolie's Purported Old Drug Dealer Tells All About Her Heroin & Cocaine Habit


dennisrs:



Why would you think that a drug dealer would be any less honest then, lets say, an actor or lawyer or butcher. I lived next door to Frank in the Chelsea Hotel when I first moved in. Although, I never saw her, it was widely known in the Chelsea community that Frank's celebrity clients included Angelina. One night I came home and the DEA was taking him away, the hallway piled with his things, including guns. Frank was well liked in the Hotel. I assume Angelina either found a new dealer or kicked.



Best,



DonJon.

Eccentric Publisher, Moloch the Plutocracy

http://mol­ochtheplut­ocracy.us
About Angelina Jolie
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment