Saturday, December 26, 2009

DonJon Demands Recount on 2009 MisInformer Award

"LobotoMary Beck? I have forgotten more misinformation then he will ever spew. I demand a recount!" DonJon.


Chelsea Hotel (MP) - Glenn "LobotoMary" Beck was named Media Matters MisInformer of 2009. In a statement released by Harry Martini, publicist to DonJonVonavich, Eccentric Publisher of Moloch the Plutocracy, DonJon states:


"I would like to congratulate Mr. Beck, his staff and the fine people at Fox News. Also, respect goes out to Lord Rupert "LongHeaps" Murdoch for his ongoing efforts in supporting the misinformation industry.

Lastly, To the fine people at Media Matters, Are you Beck-Fucking me? Glenn "LobotoMary" Beck, I have forgotten more misinformation then he will ever spew. I demand a recount!"




No comments:

Post a Comment